Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 MVFC Schedule Grid

The 2012 FCS Football season is not yet over, with the final four teams duking it out this weekend (NDSU and E. Washington meet in Frisco, BTW) but the 2013 schedule "Hot Stove" burning this afternoon with the release of the schedule for South Dakota and Youngstown State.

I've made a schedule grid for the last few years for the Missouri Valley and I'm started on this year's again. There's also a list of FBS games for the next few years out. Worth noting is Illinois State drawing MAC foe Ball State to Hancock Stadium in 2014. If I have that right, it's a straight home and home with the Cardinals.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzPC0WDePQsdb0NKcUpkU19CclU

If there's any issues, give me a heads up. I'll try to create a link on the side of the page so this is easy to find later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment